September 23, 2009

Fine. I'll just buy it back.

So that rant about junky shit I wrote last night? I got instant karma.

I bought a beautiful ring of quality today, all sparkles and black crystal and promptly lost it at the Rose Bowl about 3 hours later. Never take your ring off when you wash your hands I guess. I feel like I should punish myself by not re-purchasing it... its the principle... and I need to be taught a lesson...

But you know how I am about lost items. I have to get it back or I'll go crazy thinking about it. I'll just build it up until it turns into the holy grail.

I'm a little embarrassed to go back to the store to re-buy it though. I know the guy is going to ask me what I did with the one I just bought. "you again?" ugh, I'll pin my bangs back and pretend I don't know what he's talking about. I swear its the easiest way to throw people off.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA Clark Kent has his glasses, you have your bangs.

    ReplyDelete