
Sharing a laundry room is part of apartment living and I can't tell you how much I dislike this. Actually, I can. Two instances where I've had to leave notes and be an anonymous dick.
"Respect your neighbors?!" Hey dumbass, you talking about me? I'm the one that lives right next doors to the laundry room!
Sometimes I feel tempted to sign off with "Apt. #110" because sometimes I do want credit for my anger. "Yeah, that tall asian girl in 110? Don't use her Bounce, she'll kill you!!"
I remember you talking about this awhile ago...the problem still plagues you??? Time to find a solution. Fill decoy detergent bottle with white out or something. Lesson learned!!!
ReplyDeleteum i totally recognize your post-it. HAHA! laundry room drama is kind of like road drama--it definitely highlights the worst in people. how they think they can get away with stealing your detergent. much like thinking they can get away with almost killing you by cutting you off b/c it's anonymous. shameful.
ReplyDeletehave you heard about the laundry room drama between my mom and one of her neighbors? oh, it's so good.
ReplyDeletehahah what? I want to hear it, with impersonations and all.
ReplyDeletei always keep my laundry detergent with me!
ReplyDeleteummmmm... holy crap, this makes me really miss the kind of shit we pulled on mimsy and aura. mmmmmmmmmm nutella, anyone???
ReplyDelete